"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. "
Thursday, October 28, 2004
- TACT :: Thinking twice before saying nothing.
- ANXIETY :: Intense faith in the worst possible outcome.
- Live in the past - it's tax-free.
- Flattery is somebody's candied opinion.
- Everytime bartender makes a mistake a new drink is born.
- If your dog is fat you're not getting enough exercise.
- Tennis stars are self-serving.
- People who diet naturally are born losers.
- Some people cure a nagging headache by getting a divorce.
- Pessimists are NO-IT-ALLS.
by Gene Mora