It's all about the things/traits/people that force me to be judgmental about them.
Now, as I'm writing this, 'm realizing the how difficult this is turning out to be.
Well, sometimes I'm judgmental, sometimes I'm not, mostly it depends on my mood, and mostly I believe in giving benefit-of-doubt to others that saves me from lots of unnecessary tension but still on some days I'm not that kind.
So there's the list …..
1) I tend to get judgmental about people who overindulge in office parties, or at some else's expense, and do it to the extent of obscene proportions.
2) I get judgmental about people who don't take care of things which they borrow from others.
3) I get judgmental about people who don't adhere to basic norms of personal hygiene.
4) I get judgmental about people who don't return borrowed things.
5) I get judgmental about people who
As I'm proceeding further I think I'm getting negative and negative only which is not good. Am I judging myself here. No? :-)
I'm a critic, or like everybody, have an opinion about everything, sports, politics, entertainment whatever, I'm always ready with some 'biased' opinion :-)
6) I'm judgmental about Sourav Ganguly, about almost all music directors, movie directors in positive way for some of them.
7) I get judgmental about people who break or try to break-in the queues on one pretext or another.
8) I get judgment about people who talk loudly on their phones at Public places.
9) I get judgmental about people who listen to Punjabi music.
Above 9 points sum up a lot, that’s fairly a general list, not in any particular order.
Well, now the tagging part, anyone who has been short of ideas or just plain lazy like me, can take this tag and kill some time bashing others :-)
Now, I can jump to my favorite topic ‘CRICKET’ :-) , at last Rain-Gods showered mercy on us and turned our team from a bunch of Unlucky Alis to Lucky Alis :-)
Btw, this blog turned 3 earlier this month!