Thursday, October 26, 2006

Time to go....

No, no I'm not going anywhere; I mean its high time to drop 'SEHWAG, RAINA and PATHAN'.
Replace them with Gambhir, Mongia/Rohit Sharma, Zaheer Khan.
(Don't even think of bringing in Kaif, he is hopeless and strokeless)

******
It was our first diwali away from home, and it was kind of mixed one,
it was just like every first thing one does in life with all confusions n doubts and in the end feels relieved that things went on well. Well, we too took our lessons from it. Needless to say, home was terribly missed.

******
Read these though provoking words somewhere, so simple and so right.

Never tell anyone that you're: writing a book, going on a diet, exercising, taking a course, or quitting smoking. They'll encourage you to death. -- Lynn Johnston

No-no seriously no, I'm not trying to say anything ;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, me endorsing Lynn Johnston's quote..hehe..Experienced with a couple of things he mentioned.. ;)

Shruti said...

rightly said...
dont let ur plans to travl accros.otherwise you will be burdened with it...

Alapana said...

Yessssssssss,i had a similar Diwali,confusion and chavos but at the end we realised we did it all well. I missed being with my mom:(

Did you watch todays match?? hopeless,hubby is feeling so sad that he skipped his dinner,Sigh,Men! ! ! And Cricket! ! ! I dont understand both of them.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you're from Pleasanton and New Delhi. I blog from Pleasanton and visit ND a lot.


Take care,

-Amit
http://www.ipatrons.com

Stone said...

@@Ganga:: Eggzactly same here, thats why I restrained from spilling beans :-)

@@Shruti:: Yep, other that than burden, expectation level rises too!!

@@Alapana:: Yep, I followed the match, raat ko uth-uthh kar score check kara but... :-(
Lot of patience n passion is needed to understand men and Cricket :-)

@@Amit:: Hi, well I'm from New Delhi and blog from pleasanton :-)
Good to see someone from pleasanton here! Thanks for passing by!

manuscrypts said...

all of them should go...

Ekta said...

Hey i sooo relate to the "diwali away from home symdrome"...sigh i miss home so much during these times

Arunima said...

i am a future booker prize winner. i am on a diet, I exercise everyday. I am not planning to start smoking though.

Bottom line is: "if someone says all the above, don't believe."