Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Love of my life...

Well,truth with people who seldom open their mouth is that they have bit too much to talk about..... truth about deattached persons is that they r bit too much attached to their world.
Yes..I'm also bit too much attached to love of my life.. to my 2 years and 8 months old nephew....
My dad calls him Babboo,
My mom calls him Shyam-Sunder (she gave him this name, well before his birth)
Bhai calls him Aditya.
Bhabhi calls him Sonu...Sona..Addy..Pattu..
And I call him..Ballu..Gilli...Pallu...and Babbo.
Though he n his antics cannot be captured but I gave it a try....


































3 comments:

Stone said...

Hi Medha, thanks for the lovely comment about my nephew, I'm sure he is gonna love it when he grows up and read this.

Arunima said...

I love my niece too. her name is Ankita. she has just started calling me aunty. miss home n miss her:-) cute boy Babboo

Stone said...

Hi, how old is Ankita? n where does she lives? if possible post her snaps.