- Ist--> Arvind --- used to sit on same desk, eat n play together..till 6th standard.....then he decided to spend some more time in 6th standard :-)
- 4th --> Rupesh Saxena --- he joined the school in 4th standard....as usual had a fight with him within a week of his joining....then we become best of the pals, after 7th his father got transferred to Ahmedabad and we lost contact, I still have all the new year greeting cards u sent to me and one letter u wrote to me from Ahmedabad, hey I still love you and miss you. and think abt u atleast once on ur B'day..1st Feb.
- 8th -- > Ashish Mangla, ..oye Daggru Pandit, I'm sorry for that punch and all the resultant blood that came out from ur mouth..... near the water-tank after the recess. I know, we were never the best of the friends......ur sincerity n dedication was mindblowing.
- 9th -- > Milin.....we were togther right from 1st standard...but became good friends coz` of our terrific chemistry on the football ground....saale tu 90% of the time off-side hota tha :-)
- 10th -- > In 10th standard when whole class was busy worrying about the boards and stuff, I was more interested in ITALIA 90, and watched each n every match religiously...and Roberto Baggio and Klinnsmann were my heros...I once wrote on my school bag..."Super-HuMan..Klinsmann" :-)
I remember, we were given a half day off before our first pre-board exam, and instead of going home, me and Vinod (he was late bloomer...but started to play decently) went straight to playground and started practicing "penalties" :-) and our physics teacher "PC sir" caught us playing n blasted us like anything. Vinod, I won that day 4-2 ;-)
- 11th -- We were in heaven n were treated like Gods..after all we were in 11th-D... the most sought after class....and were regarded as cream of the school..(I'm sure sour one)
Had a blast during 11th, bunked classes and strolled in nearyby Gole-market and sometimes at Mohan Singh Place (CP) the jeans heaven :-)), made best of the friends. All of us were alike..CRAZY..total mad....., Jha, Vinay(Mota), Rawal, Bhatia(Yogi), Amit Kapoor(Charlie), Atirek (yaar tere naam ki spelling badi confusing thi and hai)
Amit Shrivastav (original evil-brain) , Sameer, Rajesh (Daaku), Girish, Vijay(this guy never smiled in his life).
- 12th -- Everybody become serious in 12th and, coaching classes / engineering preparations / entrance exams / and off course football remained only topics of discussion. As usual I was always more keen of completing the football match rather than finishing practicals or attending extra classes.
Its just impossible to re-collect all the memories of school in words, those golden dayssssss...
Without doubt those were the best days of my existence.