Sunday, August 15, 2004

All about me.

1) I'm lazy.
2) I get bored very easily and very often.
3) I started to write blog just to kill boredom and its a matter of time I'll get bored of this soon.
4) I hate chain mails.
5) My mom thinks I'm finicky about food but I'm not..But I can eat anything that moves and tastes good.
6) I love my titan black dial watch; I have been wearing this since past 14 years.
7) I can sleep for 40hrs at a stretch.
8) I'm a sports freak and a cricket fanatic.
9) I had my first crush when I was in 9th standard.
10) Even today I like girls with glasses.
11) I'm 5'9”..May be bit more.
12) I hate wearing shoes.
13) Again..I'm lazy.
14) I don't like gadgets and sci-fi.
15) I like to sing but people around me don't like to hear.
16) I love kids.... less than age of
my nephew :-)
17) I'll always love him like this.
18) I have many close friends.
19) Sometimes I feel fiercely lonely in crowded places/parties.
20) I cry.
21) Breakfasts r my favorite meal.but hardly get time for it.
22) I don't like to drive very fast.
23) I'm too secretive about certain aspects of my life.
24) I try not to lie. I keep them to minimum.
25) I adore my dad.
26) I'm a night person. Can stay awake whole night doing nothing without complaining.
27) I can be unbelievably rude. And I hate myself for this.
28) My favorite color is white.
29) I'm funny.
30) I do over-analysis of almost everything.
31) One song or another is always playing in my mind (with music off course).
32) I feel 24hrs in a day are too less, there should be atleast 30hrs in a day.
33) I suffer from stage fright. I shake like a leaf whenever required to speak in front of large audience.
34) I take time to open up.
35) I can make people comfortable.
36) I can make people uncomfortable.
37) Like all Geminis , I feel I'm always misunderstood, and I feel its always better to be less understood than misunderstood.
38) I love my friends but I make them feel the opposite.
39) I can irritate people to death.
40) Once I had strong fascination about death.
41) On Saturdays and Sundays I eat only one meal.
42) My friends say I have sarcastic sense of humor. And I think they are right.
43) I'm always full of ideas, forever waiting for implementation.
44) Sometimes I do not feel like going back to home. Sometimes I do not feel like leaving my home.
45) I can drink gallons of coke in day.
46) I like the garlic bread at pizza hut.
47) I always eat onion uttapam whenever I visit south-indian restaurants.
48) Baazecha-e-atfal hai duniya mere aagey.
49) I enjoy my morning tea with atleast two newspapers.
50) Once I used to drink 20 cups in a day but now not more than two.
51) I call myself "Ex-internet user".
52) I'm bad at telling jokes. I screw up the punch lines out of excitement.
53) I've watched more movies outside Delhi.
54) Last one I saw in Delhi was Kal ho na ho on 29th Nov.2003.
55) I made my second train journey after 20 yrs of first.
56) I always have some pending bills...credit card or phone bills coz of one reason...laziness.
57) My almirahs, drawers are always in great mess. I do not throw away things easily.
58) I do not like using walkman.
59) I hate getting out while playing cricket (specially clean-bowled and run-out).
60) I like Gulzar's work, literary and film-making both.
61) I love winters and fog.
62) I hate dogs and stuffed toys.
63) I don't talk much but I sing a lot.
64) I'm bad in managing money and time.
65) I rarely shop for myself.
66) I'm forever confused about my shoe size, 7 is bit tight and 8 is bit loose.
67) I don't like noisy and crowded places.
68) I like girls with loooong hair and no make-up looks.
69) I cannot imagine myself being married.
70) I do not have any grandparents alive.
71) I make wonderful tea and mind-blowing maggi.
72) My all time favorite song is "Kisi ki muskaraton pe ho nisar...." from film Anari.
73) I hate people who throw all sort of crap (plastic bottles, poly bags, even toffee wrappers) on the roads and crib when roads get clogged in monsoon.
74) I hate people who waste heaps of food and show concern about starvation deaths in Orissa or MP.
75) Politics and religion are not my subjects.
76) I do not listen to music.
77) I always wear gray color undies.
78) I have more red moles on my body than black.
79) I do not drink or smoke...by choice.
80) Sunil Gavaskar is my all-time favorite sportsperson.
81) I wish to own a SUV, Honda CRV to be precise.
82) I always eat my dinner alone.
83) I've never been stung by a bee.
84) I hate punjabi music.
85) I was suspended thrice from school within a year.
86) I hate my self for hurting people consciously or unconsciously.
87) I feel like a stranger in office even after spending more than a year here.

88) Bungee jumped.
89) I hate washing clothes but I'm good at washing dishes.
90) Mosquitos love the way I taste.
91) I once had a pet tortoise.
92) I used to become very attached to people. hmm I till do.
93) I tend to postpone under the belief that I perfom better under-pressure.

19 comments:

Medha said...

I read ur blog. Found it good :). Its good to know that u can explain urself so well. all cannot. atleast i cannot.
well me too gemini and face the prob that i m not able to explain my self well amd ppl also misunderstand me same as u.
gr8 to know that u dont drink or smoke. very good. keep away from these things.
and yes whats the big deal in making maggie. its the easiest and fastest meal to prepare ha ha ha..

Medha said...

oops.. forgot to mention one thing. dont call urself bad man (as ur blog id says). may be u r good but just consider urself bad. let others decide.

Stone said...

Well....may be making maggie is easiest but u can't beat the way I make it, one has to eat to beleive.
Sorry I can't reveal the recipe ;-) its a well-guarded family secret :-)

Arunima said...

hello, u know yourself so well. Sometimes I don't know myself. will keep dropping by:-)
lets compare my maggie n yours someday. whoever wins will eat the others.

Stone said...

No worries, I'll win outrightly :-)

Medha said...

hey do tell me the results so that whoever wins i can ets his's or her's.

salute` said...

hey stone, i never looked at rohtak from such a vivid perspective....... u are really good at it buddy. ur note actually makes one imagine a journey through the city.

cool said...

U seem to have copied this concept from a gud frd of mine who is also into blogging, be original dear! Cmon be creative! ;)

Carencro said...

72) My all time favorite song is "Kisi ki muskaraton pe ho nisar...." from film Anari.

I like Kisis Ki Muskaraton and Pe ho nisar is HoKe, with Me, Love a lot a Big Little Woman,,,,

Stone said...

Dear "heebeejeebew"...seriously,kuch samjh nahi aaya :-(

Pallavi said...

nice to know you sir !!

shub said...

nice list!!!!
pardon me, but about half-way tak i cudn't figure out if u were a guy or a girl!!! :)
then i realised!!! cos i thot only girls have this thing for lists! :)

Stone said...

@shub:: Till half way?? :-O hmmm then dunno wat u've figured abt me after goin thru #10 ;-)

shub said...

:) haha..actually #10 is where I igured out u are a guy!! halfway was an exaggeration! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about stuffed toys these days. I have just started my Latest stuffed toys news blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

removes moles naturally said...

Hey Dude, what's up? I am a web designer, and I like what you did here. I can help you anytime if you ever get stuck doing updates or tweaking your HTML. The only thing I ask in return is post a few links on this site from me. It's about Skin Cancer. I also have a link to some really gross graphic photos of skin cancer. Warning...some of theseSkin Cancer Mole Pictures are totally gross - but skin cancer everywhere. By the way, please check your bodies all the time for weird skin growths. You can get melanoma and die. Peace;... and if you need my web company it's Reno SEO

john grant said...

Hi

I am a vegetarian and i like the way you are thinking. If you would need any help with planning your California vacation, please let me know.
John

california travel vacation guide

Priyanka Mahanta said...

Hey STEEL, read thru the 93 points about yourself and what i derived--

7) I can sleep for 40hrs at a stretch...(I'd call that hibernating, not sleeping)

20) I cry...(that makes u COOL)

41) On Saturdays and Sundays I eat only one meal.(WHY??)

27) I can be unbelievably rude... (me 2. But I'm rude only to people who deserve rudeness.Thats why I dont hate myself for it)

50) Once I used to drink 20 cups in a day...(Wow! I'd hv thot u r from the tea-gardens)

69) I cannot imagine myself being married.(..and I thot u have your wife's pic in your photo gallery)


14) I don't like gadgets and sci-fi.
28) My favorite color is white.
32) I feel 24hrs in a day are too less, there should be atleast 30hrs in a day.
33) I suffer from stage fright. I shake like a leaf whenever required to speak in front of large audience.
52) I'm bad at telling jokes. I screw up the punch lines out of excitement.(same here)


8) I'm a sports freak and a cricket fanatic
61) I love winters and fog.
62) I hate dogs and stuffed toys.
65) I rarely shop for myself.
88) Bungee jumped.
91) I once had a pet tortoise.(here we r poles apart)


77) I always wear gray color undies.
78) I have more red moles on my body than black.(now that is too much of info)

Very unique way to describe oneself but I liked it loads...keep it up!

Metamorphosis said...

Wow! One popular post!! :-)