Thursday, December 23, 2004

Humdrum

Monday::
It all started with the lunch I had on monday, ever heard of subzi of "beans+mattar+mushrooms+shimla-mirch", yes my ma have this fancy of cooking all sort of weird combos, sometimes she even cooks "tori-paneer" or "tinda-paneer" or "methi-shimlamirch", but the monday lunch was too weird for me it consisted of all vegetables that I hate, so that left me in bad taste in all ways. In the evening played 7 consecutive games that left me fully drenched in sweat to the innermost of clothing, and remained so till late night.

Tuesday::
Woke up with heaviness in head and scratchy throat, but since in the morning, mind is much pre-occupied to reach office on time, so only after some 1-2 hours at work realized the gravity of ailments but it was too late by that time, pain in eyes also started to contribute its share.
Well, in the afternoon had a nice lunch at "Taste of India" with a close friend(Vipul) who was in town for his Visa-appointment at US embassy.

Wednesday::
Woke up at 11:30, :-) hahahaahaha....., spent whole day at home.
-- Reading blogs from home are not even as half much fun as compared to from office.
-- In all waking hours, mom gave me lecture....about getting married etc.
-- took a crocin and slept early.

Thursday::
Again there was some pain in throat, so quickly did a consequences-check if I take another day off, and I tell u if once the thought of taking a leave comes in my mind then I always manage to justify the leave; quickly message a friend to tell the boss abt my another leave.
-- watched match
-- checked mails
-- slept
-- checked mails

now feeling fully-fit and all set for tomorrow.

********************************
"Iss tez. dhoop mein bhi akele nahi tha main
ek saayaa mere aagey peechay daudhta raha


tanha tere khyaal ne rehne nahi diya "

6 comments:

Aekta said...

Your mom gave you a lecture to get married or NOT to get married? :-))

And YAYYY for 'saaya's. :-)))

Akruti said...

Hmm,welcome back then,u said ur fit and fine na;)

Stone said...

@Wings:: Of course abt getting married :-( and this Saaya thing is really weird, she says if by feb I don't get married then next auspicious saayas will come in 2006 only.

@Neels:: Thank you, now all set to conquer the day at work. :-)

Aekta said...

Marriage, saaya, february, woh sab toh theek hai, but who is the woman you are going to marry??!!!!!

Stone said...

@Wings:: Good question.
Girl's parents are not agreeing :-(
And my parents have set a deadline of Feb 2005.

manuscrypts said...

i am having your tuesday.... but i think without the dinner.. grr, i hate being sick!! :(