Two wrongs make a right!! -- That’s the new BCCI mantra!
Failure of everyone in ODI series resulted in Dada's recall. :-)
'Bande poore nahi ho rahe.....'
When I was a kid, in our 'block' there used to be two cricket teams, one kinda 16+ and other one of say 12+ olds, whenever 'senior' team were short of guys they used to include some of us under- 12 boys to make count 11, though most of the time they used to place us at thirdman for fetching the balls from boundary :-( , but whoever got selected used to feel proud :-) .....
Exactly same scene is with Indian team, bande poore nahi ho rahe...so selectors decided to include Ganguly :-)
After all, atleast on papers his name looks better than 'Kaifs/Rainas/Mongias and Raos' :-)
Time for a listing my Top 5 good , ok-types and bad movies of 2006
Top 5 good ones ::
2) Rang de basanti
3) Lage Raho Munna Bhai
4) Khosla ka ghosla
Top 5 ok-types time-pass ::
1) Don - The Chase Begins Again
2) Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota
3) Darwaaza bandh rakho
4) Taxi No. 9211
5) Pyar Ke Side Effects
Worst 5 ::
1) Kabhi Alvida na kehna -- K Jo should be banned for 5 years.
2) Fanaa -- Lifetime ban is not enough for Kunal Kohli.
3) Phir hera pheri -- Priyadarshan, should be put under house-arrest to reduce 'confusions' in his life.
4) Baabul -- Director should be hanged/shot/buried/burnt and ashes should be dumped in 200 feet pit.
5) Darna Zaroori Hai -- RGV, someone please drag him out of his office and show him there is more to life than his make-believe underworld.
Its tough to come back to work after 4 days at home,
-- Visited Mystery spot for second time, and coincidently visited the same place on same day last year too. Seriously this place should be renamed as 'Desi Spot', its soo full Indians and they should consider hiring a 'desi' guide.
-- Also updated my photoblog, and more snaps to come!!
1 day ago